GMail - a cloud based service for corporate email messaging.
Ancoris helps UK based organisations to implement Google Apps for Business Email (GMail); a reliable, highly available, cost-effective and widely deployed cloud cloud-based service for the Enterprise which allows your company to replace its existing corporate mail servers (e.g. Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novell Groupwise etc..).
Google now has an impressive list of customers who have migrated to Google Apps, ranging from small business to major corporations such as Motorola, Rentokil Initial, Specsavers and Jaguar Land Rover. Respected industry analysts Forrester have produced a report comparing cloud-based and on-premise email solutions from Google which provides a comparative cost analysis.
Google Apps is reliable and secure and meets most data security and data privacy standards (see whitepaper). There is no hardware or software to purchase, maintain, patch or update and significant cost savings are made as a result.
Google Apps for Business includes:
- 25GB of email storage per user
- Shared calendars and contacts
- Support for Blackberry and mobile devices
- Built-in anti-virus and anti-spam
- Support for clients including Microsoft Outlook
- Migration tools from Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange or other IMAP servers
- Full enterprise security and management features
- High-availability with a 99.9% Uptime SLA.
Google Apps can help your organisation to:
- Reduce cost of IT operations
- Save on software licencing, server expenditure
- Eliminate Email Server Management
- Run your business not your email server.