Create secure web pages for Intranet, team projects or client Extranets. No need for html coding or web design experience.
Google Sites is an easy way to organise information in a central location for secure collaboration between colleagues, teams or even external clients. Google Sites is a fully hosted offering; no software to deploy or servers to maintain. You retain full control of document and site security and with whom you share this information. You can use Sites to build a company intranet and internal project sites for your business.
Ancoris can provide training courses for end-users and assist with template development. Let us help you evaluate whether Google Sites as part of Google Apps for Business can help your business with it's collaboration requirements.
- Companies need to share information across distributed employee base
- Specialized software can be cost-prohibitive for small and mid-sized companies
- On premise software requires additional hardware, IT support
- Current intranet solutions require IT help to update content (e.g. HR policies) and can be burdensome
- Need for resources frequently result in stagnant or non-existent intranets limiting communication to employees
- Anywhere/Anytime access to the corporate intranet for distributed or remote users
- End-users can update content themselves, no need for web design skills
- Easy to keep content up-to-date
- Corporate templates allow consistent look and feel
- Ancoris can provide user training (1-2 hour courses) and template development
- No additional software to purchase, included in Google Apps subscription
- No hardware or software to support or patch
- Full document security controls built-in
Comprehensive implementation assistance, training and support from Ancoris
Ancoris is a Google Enterprise Partner for the UK and offers full implementation, customisation, support and training services to help you take advantage of Google Sites:
- Account configuration
- Personal activation assistance by experienced technicians
- Template customisation and development
- User training courses