Google Message Security is a hosted email security service that blocks spam and other threats before they reach your enterprise. This cloud service supports any mail-server e.g. Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novell Groupwise or other SMTP servers. There is no hardware or software to install and maintain, thus greatly reducing your IT resource requirements and costs.
Google Messaging Security, powered by Postini, is the world's most widely deployed managed security service for email, used by over 40,000 businesses.
- Blocks spam and viruses before they hit your network
- Relieves load on internet gateway and mail-server
- Complete SPAM and Virus Protection
- Content based policies for inbound and outbound email
- TLS Email encryption with policy based enforcement per domain included
- Administration console allows full configuration control and real-time updates
- Comprehensive deployment assistance, testing, migration and support
- Fully secure SAS-70 and WebTrust certified operation.
- Low cost
Ancoris is a Google Enterprise Partner for the UK with over 100 successful implementations. Ancoris offers full deployment, migration and technical support services to help you take advantage of the Google Messaging Services:
- Account configuration
- Personal activation assistance by experienced technicians
- Mail Flow testing before MX record changes
- Administration training
- User configuration support
- Set up of delegated admin users
- Email security policy development
- Archiving set up
- Telephone technical support
Google Message Security, costs from £6 per user per annum; it provides virus detection, content and attachment policy management, TLS security and outbound email filtering and disclaimers.
Google Message Discovery, costs from £12.50 per user per annum adds archiving as a fully managed service for both external and internal email** and provides comprehensive search and audit facilities. This includes unlimited storage for a year's worth of message-data retention. Retention periods can be increased up to 10 years from £22.50 per user per annum.