Ericom AccessNow allows fast, browser-based access to Windows desktops & applications from anywhere and any device through pure HTML5 RDP client.
- Lower IT support overhead while solving the BYOD nightmare
- NO client software to install or manage!
- Empowers users with browser-based access to resources hosted on Microsoft RDS / Terminal Services, VDI & Web platforms
- Supports any HTML5 browser on any platform, including: Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad / iPhone, Android tablets, Google Chromebook and more
- Provides clientless access - does not require Java, Flash, Silverlight or any other underlying technology installed on the end-user device.
- Ericom Secure Gateway (Free option) provides a protected environment for remote computing. No VPN required.
Ericom AccessNow is an HTML5 RDP client that allows you to quickly and easily access remote desktops and applications. Running wholly inside the browser, AccessNow does not require any browser plugins or add-ons, releasing IT of the burden of managing desktop programs and browser plug-ins. It looks, works and performs like a native RDP client.
Learn more about how your users can take advantage of Ericom AccessNow to access Windows applications on Google Chromebooks.
Deployment is straightforward: the Ericom AccessNow Server is installed on the RDP host to allow connection from the remote client.
For internet facing deployments (to allow access from outside your firewall). The Ericom Secure Web Gateway can be installed in your DMZ to manage authentication and routing to control access to the Ericom AccessNow server(s) to present your applications for remote users. The firewall is configured to forward remote AccessNow user access to the secure web gateway.
No client software is required at all, just an HTML5 compatible browser such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.. Users access the Secure Gateway by browsing to the designated URL. No need for a local RDP client, nor for the RDP ports to be open on your firewall.
Ancoris consultants can assist your with evaluating and deploying Ericom AccessNow. Please contact us for further information.
Why Ericom AccessNow?
Ericom's unique technology:
- Does away with client software management. AccessNow does not require Java, Flash, Silverlight, ActiveX or any other underlying technology on the end-user device
- Gives users the flexibility and mobility to access their desktops from anywhere “ and from any HTML5-enabled device, including smartphones and tablets with virtual keyboards, e.g., iPad/ iPhone, Android and RIM Playbook.
- Enables end-users to walk up to an Internet-connected computer running a Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or Chrome OS, and access their Windows desktops and applications from within the browser.
- Extends the reach of leading Connection Brokers, e.g., Windows Remote Desktop (RD) Connection Broker, to Chromebook and other HTML5-enabled devices and browsers.
- Supports the latest bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives.