Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect delivers access to applications and desktops - anytime, anywhere.
Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect is an advanced connection broker, providing unified access to desktops, applications, files and content on the widest range of platforms. For organizations of all sizes, Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect maximizes the value of Terminal Servers (RDS Session Hosts), virtual desktops (VDI), Web applications, Cloud services, and legacy host systems. (see complete list of supported server and client platforms). PowerTerm WebConnect helps IT departments streamline the management and utilization of their corporate resources, improve access security, and protect past IT investments, while significantly improving the remote user-experience, and much more.
As the cheaper and quicker to deploy alternative to Citrix, PowerTerm WebConnect provides simpler and more cost-effective access to applications and desktops:
- Faster and simpler deployments ” install, publish & access in hours vs. days!
- Access management for all Terminal Servers, VDI platforms & Blade PCs ” in a single product (Citrix requires TWO)
- Mixed Farms? ” PowerTerm WebConnect supports mixed farms comprising Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and higher; XenApp 6 does NOT
- Lower TCO ” Supports up to 20% more sessions per Terminal Server than Citrix
- Built-in Remote Desktop Support ” at no extra cost
- Reduce costs“ PowerTerm WebConnect is 1/3 to 1/2 the price of comparable Citrix solutions
- Install PowerTerm WebConnect on its own server vs. Citrix, which must be installed on every Windows Terminal Server
Simple Application Publishing
Key Benefits & Features
PowerTerm WebConnect Enterprise's powerful features and best-in-class technology provide multiple benefits, including:
- Support for the widest range of virtualization platforms, including VMware vCenter/vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V/SCVMM, Parallel Virtual Containers and XenServer
- The only VDI connection broker and Terminal Services solution certified by Microsoft for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (also supports Windows Server 2003)
- Enables IT Admins to deploy enterprise-wide system updates and installations from a central location, saving time and associated costs.
- Increases service reliability and availability “ invaluable for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Breakthrough Ericom Blaze technology delivers the best remote access experience on WAN and other network types. Accelerates RDP speed and display performance by up to 10-25 times.
- Integrated with Microsoft App-V for application streaming and virtualization
- Universal Printing, Single Sign On, two-factor authentication, Novell eDirectory support, and more
Ancoris consultants can assist you with evaluating and deploying Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect. Please contact us for further information, demonstration or trial.