Ancoris consultants can help you understand if cloud services and Google Apps for Business are right for your organisation. Ancoris is the UK's leading Google Enterprise Partner for Google Apps. We provide a suitability assessment program for organisations considering deploying Google Apps for Business, covering migration to Gmail/Calendar as corporate email service and/or the adoption of collaboration software as a service; Google Docs and Sites.
Deliverable: Fully costed cloud deployment plan
The output of the suitability assessment is a recommendation on the migration approach for your organisation.
This includes a fully costed, high-level deployment plan migration plan to allow a go or no-go decision on migrating to Google Apps.
Google Apps Suitability Assessment Engagement Summary
Ancoris Technical Consultants will assist your IT team with:
- Google Apps for Business Trial Account provisioning
- Technical Workshop to define assessment goals and criteria
- Selection of target users for the assessment process
- Set-up and deployment for initial 2-3 IT users (including administrators)
- Introduction to support processes
- 14-day Business User evaluation (10-15 users)
- Training for assessment users to cover core Google Apps Email and Calendar features
- Review meetings after 14 day Assessment process.
- Workshop to review Assessment results (week 3)
- Development and delivery of costed plan of potential full migration (week 4)
No operational impact on your existing services
The Suitability Assessment has no impact on your existing mail routing and hence is a risk-free way to assess whether Google Apps email is suitable for your organisation.
A Google Apps for Business Account is provisioned for your organisations domain and configures for assessment users with dual delivery both to your existing mail-server and also to Google Apps Email.
No MX record changes are made and existing mail-flow for your domain continues as normal. Additional copies of all internal and external email are forwarded to your Google Apps account for evaluation purposes, using a secondary routing domain.
Limitations: This simple assessment configuration allows you to experience Google Apps applications including Email and Calendar. Full functionality is provided between users on the Assessment but there are limitations in collaboration with users who are solely on the existing legacy mailserver (e.g. calendar access/synchronisation). The purpose of the Assessment configuration is to allow a rapid decision on the suitability of Google Apps for your organisation. It is not intended for production use.
Who is this service for?
The Ancoris Suitability Assessment program is available for mid and large end-user organisations in the UK and Ireland with more than 250 employees and will require both IT and business user involvement.