Ancoris is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider which helps customers innovate and transform through the use of Google Cloud. We have extensive expertise in Google Cloud technologies, and deliver our magic through Data and AI, as well as modernisation of applications and workspaces.
We are on a journey to becoming the most innovative partner in the Google ecosystem, so this is the right time for you to join a smart and friendly team, but with great ambition to succeed. We celebrate diversity, nurture talent from within and do the right thing for our customers. Take a look at our values and come join us.
About the role
You will be working with our customers on innovative projects using the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Google Workspace. You will be responsible for the delivery of projects that transform the customer environment - whether that be migrating their current infrastructure to GCP, modernising their applications to use leading edge technologies such as serverless, containers/kubernetes, microservices, helping them gain insights from their data using BigQuery, or deploying Workspace to transform how they collaborate.
You will be working with cloud-native architectures, industry leading technical specialists and customers who want to transform their organisations; potentially in a number of projects at the same time, so you won’t get bored!
- Successful delivery of projects to transform our customers' environments based on GCP and Google Workspace.
- Work closely with customers and our account teams to build customer confidence in our ability to deliver transformational projects.
- Guide the customer on best practice and, of course, deliver to time, budget, functionality, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Apply a cloud-native, automation-first, process and best practice approach to everything we do.
- Our customers come to us for deep cloud expertise and you will advise them on adopting modern project management and delivery principles, including Google best practices.
- Take full hands-on responsibility for the actual delivery of the project plan.
- Keep up to date with Google Cloud technology to ensure you stay abreast of market leading technologies and how we may use them.
- Meet with customers and prospects where needed to help understand their needs, and support our sales teams in demonstrating our experience and credibility.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Engineering or Business related discipline.
- More than 3 years track record of delivering significant Cloud Services based projects to corporate customers in an established technology organisation, either in professional services, consulting, product development, or corporate IT.
- Experience of both designing and delivering complex cloud based infrastructure projects as part of a world class public cloud infrastructure services team using modern project management methodologies.
- Most likely to have worked for a vendor , systems integrator or consultancy delivering chargeable solutions to external corporate clients.
- Passionate about public cloud services, with a demonstrated experience in delivering cloud solutions based on Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web services or Azure.
- Naturally organised, with a determination to deliver excellence and attention to detail, to design and implement reliable and high quality client solutions.
- Proven ability to influence and drive IT projects and manage project scope and budget.
- Able to challenge customer thinking and develop new ways of working to bring thought leadership, innovation and value as a trusted voice across the Ancoris customer base.
- Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills with an ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong technical grounding, up to date with the state and trends within public cloud, virtualisation and technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Linux, Kubernetes, managed containers, serverless, etc.
- Understanding of application development and application release management, particularly CI/CD tooling and systems.
- Proficient understanding, with hands on experience, of application architecture, IT Infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security and other key end to end delivery dependencies.
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to continuously learn, improve and understand the technology driving the industry and how it can unlock value for our customers.
Diversity, equity and inclusion matter
Ancoris is an equal opportunities employer. A successful placement at Ancoris is based entirely on relevant qualifications and experience and on a candidate’s individual merit.
One of our core values is diversity and we actively encourage applications from all walks of life. We have first hand experience that diversity encourages creativity and innovation and makes us better placed to understand a wider range of customers' needs. This means that whatever your background, you won’t find a more welcoming place to work.
We are proud of our cultural diversity - over 20% of employees identify as BAME - and are actively encouraging more women in tech. We have family friendly policies and encourage a work-life balance, including part-time and flexible working options in roles which permit it.
Hybrid working with office based in Bracknell, Berkshire.