Head of Customer Success
Do you have vision and passion for customer success? We are looking for a dynamic and well rounded head of customer success to foster our clients’ ambitions and deliver on our promise to be boldly innovative. This is a new strategic role and you will be expected to make your mark very rapidly.
You will become the trusted advisor for our largest customers. As their primary point of contact, you will drive adoption of our products and services, build close relationships and offer innovative solutions. Working with our customer’s C-Suite and executive teams, as well as users at all levels, you will take personal responsibility to drive their adoption of Google Cloud and drive them to success.
You will grow our Customer Success Services offerings by building out a team of CSS specialists as well as designing and implementing programs across our customer base. You will also play a key role in identifying new projects in our key accounts and work closely with the sales and technical teams to scope, win and support the delivery of transformational opportunities.
- You will take responsibility for long term overall customer success of specific large customers, ensuring they are “moving forward” in identifying and meeting their digital Success objectives on Google Cloud based solutions delivered by Ancoris.
- You will be responsible for improving our customer’s “health” of their Google Cloud implementations, increasing customer satisfaction, and ensuring no attrition from our key customers
- You will facilitate workshops with key players in our customers to identify specific large success opportunities within assigned customers and working with the account Manager and specific subject matter expert, build, qualify and win project opportunities.
- You will develop, introduce and ensure delivery of programs designed to increase customer satisfaction and success across the whole customer base
- You will input into the development of new cloud service offerings
- You will develop high level management relationships with key players in our customers and within Google Cloud
- Act as the standard bearer for Google Cloud based success within assigned customers, providing vision, influence and energy regarding new opportunities to use Google Cloud technology and Ancoris skills
- Understand and influence key customer objectives and desired outcomes; Build and execute plans to ensure those outcomes are achieved
- Monitor customer feedback and feed into Ancoris management discussion and organisational development plans
- Build productive relationships with key players within assigned customers
- Carry out regular Customer success and satisfaction reviews with assigned customers, taking appropriate action to ensure ongoing customer success married with Ancoris growth
- Identify trends and insight from assigned customers and use them to develop Ancoris capability
- Work with other Ancoris stakeholders to introduce new service offerings
- Build productive relationships with Google Cloud and use them to both represent Ancoris into Google Cloud, and to ensure Ancoris consider and build appropriate capability for future Google Cloud initiatives
Customer, Partner and Internal Relationships
- Ensure effective internal communication within the Services team and liaise effectively with Sales, and Marketing
- Provide feedback from customers to enhance product functionality and service delivery.
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Business related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years track record of project management, service delivery or Customer Success responsibility in an established technology organisation, either in professional services, consulting, product development, or corporate IT
- Proven ability to influence and drive IT projects and manage project scope and budget
Track record of driving results in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in identifying and executing Success projects within large scale organisations
Good commercial appreciation of ROI & benefits of large scale Success projects
- Experience with G Suite, Cloud Computing and/or Messaging and Collaboration Solutions (Exchange, SharePoint, Lotus Notes, Domino)
- Experience in leading, or working in partnership with, software development teams (Java, Python, Web Services, Agile development methodology) for the production of custom application solutions
- Takes ownership for goals and objectives
- Motivation skills
- Good customer facing skills - regularly builds cooperative relationship with all levels of customer staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Team player
- Good negotiation skills
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Capable of agile thought and analysis to give quick and accurate response
- Flexible to work anytime as customer needs require
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis in the UK.