Free Google Meet Offer with Complimentary deployment services
Google Meet, Google's video conferencing service, is available free of charge to new business and public sector customers from now until 30 September, 2020. This will provide organisations with internal and external video-conferencing, collaboration, file-sharing and instant messaging for all, or a proportion of their users.
Customers will have access to premium Google Meet features:
- 250 meeting attendees
- Live streaming to 100,000 participants
- Enterprise security
- Up to 1TB Drive Storage
Google Meet has the scalability to meet with unprecedented demand and can be deployed quickly, requiring only browser and internet access.
Ancoris is offering complimentary deployment services for Google Meet until 30 September for UK businesses with over 100 employees. We will commit to getting you up and running within 2 business days.
Key elements of the service include:
- Free Google Meet offer to new business and public customers until 30 September 2020.
- Free deployment of Google Meet for video conferencing, including Google Drive for storage. All from a Google Cloud Premier Partner.
- Fast deployment - get up-and-running with video conferencing, instant messaging, collaboration and file-sharing in 2 business days *
- Prerequisites: Just a browser and internet access
- No software or plugin installation required to get full functionality
- Provision your employees with a single csv file or with optional Active Directory integration
- Google Meet premium features until 30 September 2020
- Dial-in support in 45 countries
- Up to 250 attendees per call
- Live streaming for up to 100,000 viewers
- Cloud-based video recording
- Real Time closed-captioning of speech-to-text
- Includes Chat
- Enterprise Security and Data Privacy
- End-to-end encryption
- Take your data out at any point
- GDPR compliant
- Strong administration tools for your IT team
- Full support for your IT staff
- IT Admin training
- Ancoris Essential Support included
- Peace of mind with deployment services from Google Cloud Premier Partner with Work Transformation Enterprise specialism
- Supports Chromebooks (low-cost secure laptops)
- Easy to deploy, no machine building required (ship direct to your employees), Built-in security and Antivirus
- Fully device-agnostic - works with Windows, macOS, Linux and Chromebook - low-cost, highly secure laptop
- Scope of deployment
- Set up users via CSV or guidance on how to via Active Directory synchronisation
- Google Site to support remote workers with links to book mass webinar training, and to view quick reference guides and videos on how to use Google Meet and Drive.
- “IT Admin” familiarity session
- Email set-up or migration - leave your current email system in place, but we can do that as well in the future if required
- Data migration