Google Cloud Data Analyst
Are you super-bright, enthusiastic and eager to apply the very latest technologies from Google to data management, analytics, AI and machine learning?
We are seeking dynamic individuals who are passionate about data to join our fast-growing Data Analytics consulting practice. You will join a talented team of enterprise data specialists, analysts and engineers who share a passion for helping clients unlock value in their data and deliver insights that matter.
As a Google Premier Partner, we work closely with Google to help clients leverage the awesome power of the Google Cloud Platform; from enterprise data warehouses on Google BigQuery to cutting-edge machine and deep-learning solutions via Google AI Hub. We also work with other key strategic vendors, including Looker for advanced data visualisation.
As a Google Cloud Data Analyst, you will gain experience across the full data delivery spectrum from data modelling using our Kimball methodology tailored for the Cloud to building advanced data pipelines around BigQuery, producing feature rich data visualtisions in Looker and applying predictive analytics using the latest AI offerings from Google.
How you will spend your time:Data Management
- Analysing key client data flows, processes and business events
- Data modelling using our Kimball methodology to enable analytics at-scale
- Data ingestion into BigQuery using Google Composer (hosted Airflow), Google DTS, Google DataPrep and Fivetran
- Building advanced SQL data pipelines to clean, transform and present data in BigQuery using Google Dataflow, Google DataPrep and dbt (data build tool)
- Identifying key data insights (both predictive and reactive) that will help businesses unlock value
- Working with business stakeholders to wireframe dashboards to present insights in a compelling way
- Designing and building feature-rich dashboards using Looker and other key visualisation tools (Google DataStudio, Tableau)
AI and Machine Learning
- Running advanced machine learning and AI models to generate predictive analytics
- Leveraging Google’s rich suite of data science technologies including BigQueryML, AutoML and Vision AI for deep learning image analysis
- Entry level graduate with a Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in Computer Science or a Mathematics/Engineering related discipline
- Experience in the following is advantageous but not essential (we will teach you!): data analysis, data modelling, data science, SQL
- Strong analytical thinking , problem solving and organisation skills
- A curiosity and eagerness to learn data analytics technologies and best practises
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can articulate complex concepts to a varied audience
- A good team ethic, self-motivated, collaborative
- Flexible to work anytime as customer needs require
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis in the UK