If you're thinking about using mapping and location intelligence in your business, chances are you've already experimented with your $200 monthly credit of Google Maps APIs. Now you're ready to take the next step and create a production system. While you could carry on alone, here are nine reasons to use a Google Maps Premier Partner to help you create a successful Google Maps solution.
A Google Maps Premier Partner can:
- help you figure out the perfect mix of Google Maps products to achieve your business goals
- advise you when you're signing up to the Google Maps Platform pay-as-you-go pricing plan, to ensure you end up with the right products, based not just on volumes but also on how end-users will access your systems
- work out high-volume pricing discounts that would be available for Maps, Routes, and Places. Such discounts are only available through partners such ourselves.
- handle all of the design, development and deployment for you – or provide your in-house team with expertise and support as and when they need it. That includes facilitating direct access to Google's escalation, support and management teams so you can solve technical and implementation issues quickly
- provide support during Google Maps onboarding, so your business can start seeing the benefits of location intelligence as soon as possible
- help you optimise your production systems, through health checks and performance reviews
- help you keep an eye on the volume of Maps APIs used by your application, so you stay on top of your consumption. We will send you monthly invoices based on your actual consumption and apply discounts if applicable.
- deliver ongoing support that expands on the basic service from Google to provide fast answers and proactive assistance for any issues and questions you have once you've gone live
- keep you updated on Google Maps updates and the latest news, so you can start taking advantage of new ideas as soon as possible
- provide regular business reviews and roadmap sessions to help you plan your next steps
Yes, you can go it alone with Google Maps. But working with a Google Maps Premier Partner will put you on the fast track to benefiting from location intelligence in your business. If you'd like to find out more about how we can help with your Google Maps project, come and talk to our Google Maps experts.
For more information about how you can use Google Maps Platform in your business, check out our short how-to video:
First published on 25 January 2018 and edited on 14 February 2019