A digital workplace is about much more than investing in technologies such as mobile devices or cloud computing. At its heart, it's a change in the mindset and culture of the people in your organisation, supported by improved processes and carefully chosen enabling technologies. It's a recognition that "work" is no longer a place we go to, but something that can happen anywhere, at any time, and from any device.
Creating a digital workplace is not an optional extra or nice to have, it will be vital if you want your organisation to be able to:
- attract and retain the best talent. Millennials, who are used to a high level of connectivity in their private lives, now form the largest segment of the working population. They expect to be part of a connected workforce that uses "social" tools to gain quick and easy access to everything they need to do their work, from one place, and with the same intuitive experience across platforms.
- maintain security, by preventing the growth of "shadow IT" where workers use unofficial solutions to get the job done – with all the risks that carries of exposing sensitive company and customer information.
- create customer-centric business models that involve drawing together information and services from across the business. This could enable customers to self-serve. It could allow them to receive a customised experience that delights them. Or it could let them engage with employees who have quick access to the role-based tools and information required to meet customer needs at a time and place of the customer's choosing.
- deliver efficiencies, through redesigned processes that allow connected workers to collaborate more easily and which make it easier and faster to match available resources to demand.
- keep running in any situation, through mobile cloud computing solutions that let staff work from anywhere and use infrastructure that keeps running through fire, flood or other disruptions.
Working with a Google Workspace Premier Partner
Ancoris is only one of a handful of European Google Cloud partners with the Work Transformation Enterprise specialisation. Our deployment experts will help you make a smooth transition―for the technology and for the people using it.
A business is only as good as its people – so why not make them extraordinary? Empowering them to work better together not only unleashes their talent and creativity but makes them your competitive advantage. The modern, easy to use applications in Google Workspace make real-time collaboration a breeze. Combine Google Workspace with Chrome Enterprise and you've got the most secure and mobile workplace.
To complement our technical service delivery consultants, we have a dedicated in-house change management and user enablement team to guide you through the process.
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you to create your digital workplace, why not take a look at some of our customer success stories or talk to our Google Workspace specialists.