- Glyndebourne relied on traditional Microsoft Office, Sharepoint and Exchange infrastructure that required time consuming maintenance
- Complex remote access connection processes meant poor communication as stage hands could not always access their email, schedules or documents.
- Ushers had no access to corporate IT.
- IT Team spent three full days a month maintaining Microsoft applications, updating software and troubleshooting remote employee issues.
- The organisation was running out of storage for videos and sheet music.